Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Because we went to a Bon Voyage party

Lisa and I attended "Baubles and Bon Voyage," a shopping/shipping off party for a fellow Chicago blogger, Jessica from Bows & Sequins. It was held at the Suite Lounge, a hidden gem on Wells street. The inside looked like an old cave and was definitely a place I would love to visit again with the fiance for a drink. 

We had a great time shopping Kristin Hassan's Passport to Style collection, sipping champagne and having mini-photo shoots with some of our favorite fashion friends. Not to mention, we came home with some sweet swag bags filled with stackable rings and Zoya nail polish...Definitely better than your average Thursday night. Good luck to Jessica in NYC...We can't wait to see the new outfit posts ;)

Dress/Belt: Swap with Lisa (dress via ThirtySomethingFashion Box Service), Earrings: C/O Kristin Hassan, Shoes: LuLu's (similar)

Lisa: Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: Kristin Hassan, Shoes: C/O Sole Society, Bag: Coach, Bracelets and Watch: C/O Kristin Hassan, Necklace: Forever 21

Don't mind if I do...

Excuse me while I lust for Jessica's shoes!

KH Arm Candy ;)

We just had to...


#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress!! So great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog thru Jessica's tweet. So glad I did. I love your sister blog and you guys have great style! My sis and I also have a blog, hope you girls like it as much as we love yours! :-)

    xx,
    Di
    http://cityandburbsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica, it was great meeting you as well! I'm sure I'll see you at more fun events ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, love the city/burbs blog theme! I can relate to feeling torn between the two all the time :) PS that turquoise zara skirt in your recent post is amazing!

    Make sure to also check out our site becauseishoptoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete