Thursday, January 10, 2013

Because I Have a Sweet Tooth

As much as I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, I can't always ignore the fact that my heart has a huge hole that can only be filled with something sweet (besides my fiance of course!) I am always pinning, printing and saving new recipes to try which I'd like to do more of in 2013 and I recently stumbled upon Sallys Baking Addiction, a balance of healthy and indulgent food: the PERFECT combination. Here are a few of her recipes that I am DYING to dive into:
Cookies 'n Cream Peanut Butter Bark (Are you kidding?)


White Chocolate Mango Banana Bread



Skinny strawberry chocolate chip muffins

Vanilla cupcakes for 2 (the perfect amount!)
What are you some of your favorite recipe sites? (Besides Pinterest!)

P.S. Congrats to the winner of our Castellammare Designs jewelry giveaway...LuLu! We will contact you with details. Thank you to everyone who entered!

#Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment