Friday, March 8, 2013

Because We had a Photo Shoot

We had the wonderful experience of working with Neil Pili on a recent photo shoot.
Here are some of our favorite shots:
Kaitlyn: Top: Forever 21, Leggings: Express, Shoes: c/o Just Fab, Blazer: Piperlime (similar), Watch: Nordstrom, Clutch: Express, Necklace: T+J Designs

Lisa: Dress: BCBG, Blazer: Piperlime, Necklace: J.Crew, Shoes: C/O Just Fab, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Bracelets: Baublebar and T+J  Designs, Watch: Fossil

Pin It

Kaitlyn: Dress: Forever 21, Blazer: Forever 21, Belt: Lisa's, Shoes: DSW, Pink Bracelet: T+J Designs

Lisa: Dress: Victoria's Secret, Jacket: Pepe Jeans, Shoes: C/O Just Fab, Ring: Pree Brulee, Necklace: C/O Sarah Aghili, Basketweave bracelet: C/O T+J Designs

For more photos from this shoot, check out the Sisters Marie Facebook Page (and we'd love for you to "like" us while you're there!)

You can check out Neili Pili's photography website and like his FB too! We can't wait to work with him again...he and his assistants were very professional and so creative in coming up with different ideas for shots, so it's just a bonus that we all had a great time as well :)

What is your favorite look?

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics! You both look beautiful! I love all the shots! I think my fav is the bottom 2. You both look stunning in the close up, and I adore your color scheme too! Your makeup is just perfect too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite! All of these looks are SO perfect. That black maxi is stunning with the white blazer. I love the lace dress, I love those sandals in the first picture. Really love it all.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black maxi dress and green statement necklace :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete