Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

This is one of my all time favorite looks of Lisa's and I know it's currently in her frequent outfit rotation, so I felt honored to be able to swap it for a few days (one of them being very snowy, hence the large dots!)

 It's so comfortable and looks amazing with her infinity scarf (which btw, I have decided that infinity scarves beat regular scarves in every way but I find they're harder to come by. Good suggestions?)
Pin It

Top: Piperlime(similar), Jeans: LOFT, Bag: Vintage (My Mom's)(similar), Boots: c/o Just Fab

Ring: c/o Silver Speck, Watch: Nordstrom, Bracelet: c/o Silver Speck

I am officially obsessed with my new Silver Speck Jewelry - I have been wearing this ring for days straight and I was in love when I found a silver/gold chevron bracelet because I always enjoy the combination together. 

What is your current favorite top/piece of jewelry that you can't get enough of?

11 comments:

  1. Love both outfits. Gap has a ton of infinity scarves right now, though they are lighter in material: http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=35300#style=71027

    Limited has a snake skin one, too: http://www.thelimited.com/Metallic-Snake-Infinity-Scarf/1161115,default,pd.html?dwvar_1161115_colorCode=430&start=13&ppid=c13&cgid=new-accessories

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the polka dot sweater! Great color too! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! love the sweater

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wears it better :P haha you girls have a cute blog! Lets follow each other! Let me know if you want too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't buy in to the hype. Because of limiting access to clean-safe water children are forced to cope with diarrhea and other more serious illnesses on the daily basis. So, if we use the system at home for drinking water, we end up with unhealthy de-mineralized water that is contaminated with chlorine and pesticides.

    my site - reverse osmosis water filter apec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! It is one of our favorite tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute polka dot sweater. You both look beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sweater and looks great on both of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute polka dots! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sweater! You both look so pretty as always! :)

    ReplyDelete