Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Loves Nashville (Part 2!)



I have been on the hunt for the perfect jean jacket for a few months now – I lost my favorite one a few months back and subsequently have felt lost without it. You know that item in your closet that you wear so often that you’re embarrassed by it but you don’t care because it’s amazing? Enter missing jean jacket. 

Needless to say, I was ecstatic when I found this one (half-off!) at the J. Crew in Nashville. It’s almost identical to my old one and fits just right. I knew we took this trip for a reason ;)


P.S. I apologize for the picture quality -- the hotel hallway was our go-to this day because it just so happened to be in the low 30's at night (yet 70's the whole week after we left). Apparently the Chicago weather follows us wherever we go but I was glad we still decided to brave the cold and wear the dresses we had packed. We're on gd vacation, after all! 


Jacket: J. Crew (similar) // Dress: Old Navy // Boots: Just Fab (similar) // Bag: Tignanello // Necklace: Forever 21

If someone told me I'd ever be wearing cowboy boots in my lifetime, I would have lol'd, but after spending the night in these, I can see breaking them out with some cute summer dresses. You can take the girl out of Nashville but...

No comments:

Post a Comment