Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Loves Swapping!


Even though I have a (more than) full closet of clothes, I still have those moments where I stand in front of my wardrobe and think “I have absolutely nothing to wear” and convince myself that I need to go shopping. I’m pretty sure my husband never utters this phrase, so it must just be another one of those irrational situations that us females can’t explain. 


I typically combat these moments by scouring my favorite closets to see if any fellow style lovers are in the mood to #swap for something “new.” Most recently, I fell in love with this yellow pleated skirt from Lisa’s closet from The Limited – the neon color is perfect for this time of year and the length is just long enough to make it office appropriate, so I plan on getting a ton of wear out of it. 


Jacket: J. Crew (similar) // Shirt: Sisters Marie // Skirt: BISTM // Sandals: Piperlime // Earrings: T+J Designs
Sunnies: Old Navy // Turquoise ring: Francesca's // Bag: Sheinside



What is your solution for those "closet emergency" days?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the shirt! Where'd you get it from? Love the way it's styled!!! -brinkleynicolee
    http://brinkleynicolee.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete