Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Peaked My Pinterest: Top 10 Pumpkin Picks

When you eat a pumpkin bagel (WITH pumpkin cream cheese) for breakfast and pumpkin pasta for lunch, you really start to question that declaration you made that you are anything but basic. Rewind to Thanksgiving a few years back when I couldn’t even stand the smell of pumpkin pie and now? Now my house looks like the famous fall vegetable hosted a party and forgot to clean up after its guests. 

For me though, I think it’s more about feeling like you’re experiencing every bit of the season rather than actually LOVING every single pumpkin flavor you try. Example, I tested pumpkin nut butter on toast the other day and opted for cereal minutes later so even I have my limits. But for the most part, it warms me up, literally and figuratively and isn't that the best fall feeling?

Here are my top 10 pumpkin Pinterest recipes:

1. Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt via A New Bloom 


2. Pumpkin Beer Chili via Lake House Lyn


4. Pumpkin Pasta via Lakeshore Lady 


5. Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Protein Cookies via Girl Loves Glam


6. Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte via Dashing Dish


7. Pumpkin S'mores via Something Swanky


8. Tuscan kale and Pumpkin seed risotto via Cupcakes & Cashmere


9. Two-ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin cupcakes via Picky Palate


10. Pumpkin ice-cream sandwiches with Ginger Snaps via Our One Acre Farm

What is your favorite fall recipe? We love to try new things!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post and what great delicious ideas to enjoy this Fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pumpkin fever too! I just went to trader joes and bought every pumpkin item available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks! i'll have to try adding pumpkin spice to my protein cookies!

    ReplyDelete