Thursday, July 30, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

I'm so glad Kaitlyn has finally jumped on the crop top train, this opens a whole world of new swapping options. Yes, I have that many ;) I found this loose fitting black beauty at Nordstrom in early 2014. Since I have so many high-waist pants and skirts, it was the perfect addition to my collection.

I love the back, it has exposed gold buttons that go all the way up. Plus, the high-low hem really gives perfect coverage for those who don't want to bare too much midriff. Who knew a crop top that was bought as a trend piece for last year would still be in high rotation in my current wardrobe! Love when items end up working year after year. 

When I styled the top last year, I wore it with print high-waist silk pant, a wool floppy hat, fringe bag, and a long key necklace. This year, Kaitlyn styled it with lace trim navy shorts, a black bag, neutral flats, and a pendant triangle necklace (her full outfit post details coming next week!)

Here is how we both wore the crop top: 

Have you jumped on the crop top train yet? How would you style this beauty?

Add a basic black crop top to your life:

No comments:

Post a Comment