Monday, September 14, 2015

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

 photo cape_zpsyt9xji1g.jpg 
Nope, it's just me in an amazing cape! I currently own three capes. Two are vintage (one was my grandma's from the 50's and one is from the 60's & I found on my recent trip to Austin, TX) and then there is this beauty. A modern twist on the classic cape and it's got me in love! This beautiful stripe number is more like a blazer with a twist if you ask me. I never thought I'd say this next sentence, but thank you Lindsay Lohan for designing it! Yes, it's from her collection.

 photo IMG_5013_zpsd8awlsaw.jpg  photo IMG_4997_zpsgxs8q41k.jpg  photo IMG_4996_zpsixjf2ytj.jpg

I wanted to make the cape the star of the show, so I kept it all black under. I added lots of amazing gold jewelry and the perfect round sunglasses. In the end I love how this outfit turned out. I can't wait to style this beauty again as I feel like I can get away with wearing it year round.

 photo IMG_5014_zpsf7hwc7oj.jpg  photo IMG_5000_zpsztn93sci.jpg  photo IMG_5009_zpszk3ay4xa.jpg
Cape // Sunglasses: ZeroUV // Jeans // Bodysuit // Clutch // Zig Zag Ring // Double Pave Ring // Earrings // Watch

Are you a fan of capes? Do you own any vintage or newer ones like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment