Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn recently jumped on the crop top train and styled this beautiful stripe number from 522 Envy. When she wore it, she kept her palette neutral in all white, black, nude, with mixed metal accessories. I loved this pairing! She made this top appear chic and classic but also youthful and fun by making the shirt the star of her look. I mean, your eye goes right to it! 

When I got my hands on it, I kind-of went the other way ;) I paired this stripe beauty with high-waist purple shorts, crop boots, a long cardigan, and retro sunglasses. My pairing was youthful and fun too, but I took it to the boho side of life. Pattern mixing and pops of color (in my lips and shorts) made this look perfect for my windy summer day of running around with my kids.

I love how one top looks like two separate tops simply by styling it differently. 
 photo swap_zpsev5duemx.jpg  photo rockandswap_zpskhm7f4ln.jpg

How would you style this strip and lace crop top? 

What do you think of how we chose to style it so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment