Monday, November 23, 2015

Leather & Lace

 photo IMG_6335_zpsrbfjjs98.jpg  photo IMG_6325_zps4xprqham.jpg

Mixing a feminine textile such as lace with a masculine one (like leather) is as perfect a coupling peanut-butter with jelly. It is a such an easy look to put together and great for all the holiday parties we have ahead of us. I loved this red lace dress and when it came to styling there was only one logical way to go on this cool November day.

 photo IMG_6321_zpsnmwtdpkr.jpg  photo IMG_6331_zpsqzoyov1m.jpg

I added tights, my faux leather jacket, a crystal statement necklace, and black heels to finish the look. I was ready for my night out with my husband and felt put together even though it only took me 20 minutes to get ready.

Will you be wearing this combo before years end?
How would you style this dress?

Shop the look: 


No comments:

Post a Comment