Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Inspired by Vinyl

 photo 70s Style_zpsggj7itw9.jpg  photo Maxidress_zpshqdtmxto.jpg  photo IMG_7915_zpsv73uz1we.jpg

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new shows to watch (and binge watch for that matter) with my husband. I recently saw the trailer for Vinyl on HBO and I can't even contain my excitement. It airs February 14th at 9:00 p.m. and you best believe we will be watching. Mostly for the fashion, and of course all the amazing music! As most of you know, I am such a fan of 70's fashion. Any chance I get to make that part of my everyday, is a great day as far as I am concerned. 

On this day I was feeling Vinyl inspired and decided to rock a vintage but modern outfit. By adding in throwbacks such as this high waist belt and leather wrap necklace, it took my tee-shirt maxi dress back to the 70's. To paid homage to the music of this time I went with a faux leather jacket and added my faux fur stole to finish it off. I mean, it's winter here and I needed all the heat help I could get! 

 photo Faux Fur_zps163uhgax.jpg  photo IMG_7914_zpszx501wwy.jpg  photo 70sStyle_zpsmxbavlsq.jpg

A simple ponytail seemed like the best way to go with my hair, but I decided I needed to add a twist. The only style that made sense was a side dutch braid that is pulled into the ponytail. I really do love how this whole look turned out! 

 photo RetroStyle_zpsbo9wbaa6.jpg  photo IMG_7919_zps0zz7s3es.jpg  photo FashionBlogger_zpsln4beoxi.jpg
Dress: BCBG MaxAzria (similar) // Jacket: Sheinside // Stole: Nordstrom (similar) (similar) // Bag // Belt // Necklace // Earrings: T+J Designs // Lip Color (Loved Up)

Are you ever inspired by television shows in your fashion choices? Who else is super excited for Vinyl to start next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment