Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


Cobalt blue is my all-time favorite color. I had no doubts when it came time to choose my bridesmaid dresses and no matter what I am shopping for, any piece in this color jumps out to me, probably making its way into my cart. I love how bright it is and if my husband would let me, I would probably paint every room (or least an accent wall in each room) this color. It's definitely my happy hue so combine that with a sweater that's long enough for leggings and I'm on my way to the checkout lane. 

I have worn this sweater countless times already including a cozy (yet freezing) day at home with a matching beanie, but haven't yet dressed it up so I really like that Lisa chose to add a teal wool coat and neutral booties. This makes it look a little more going out ready...time to add it back into my closet rotation! 


Add a pop of color to your wardrobe/home with a few cobalt accessories:


No comments:

Post a Comment