Friday, February 12, 2016

Winter Workout Style




Working out has become a big part of my life. I go to the gym for cardio and some weights between 3-5 times per week plus I practice yoga 2 times per week. Meditation is also something that I make sure I get to do everyday. It is easy to make excuses as to why there is no time or why your life is too busy, but the simple truth is, we can make anything work if we want it bad enough. 

I went from doing yoga and cardio in my living room for the past few years to finally getting to a gym with daycare. I have to say, not waking up before my kids get up to get a workout in has been wonderful, but on some days I still have to do it that way. I make myself a priority and my family is better off for it. OK, I'll stop preaching now! ;) 

I decided last year I would invest in some workout gear, as I found I felt better working out when I had cute workout clothes on. I should buy stock in Fabletics as I get a good amount of my clothes from their site, but I love Victoria's Secret, Old Navy, Gap, and Target too! 




I don't wear all black for working out often, but these pants and this zip-up are two of my favorites to mix and match. It was only a matter of time before they were paired together. Of course I had to tie the aqua from my shoes in with a pop of green in my sports bra. This was a fun pairing to wear! 


Top // Pants: Gap (similar) // Shoes: Nike // Sunglasses: Ray Ban via Ditto (use code "sistersmarie" to get your 1st month of designer glasses FREE!) 
Does anyone else need a workout clothing drawer like I do? I mean...can't stop, won't stop! 

Here are some more items I'm dying to shop:


How do you get your workouts in your already busy days? 
Where do you shop for your favorite workout clothes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment