Monday, February 15, 2016

Lisa's Blogging Bloopers, Volume 8

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to start the week ahead. Let's keep it light today, shall we? I give you my latest installment of blogging bloopers. 

Freezing and trying to get my sleeves pulled through
 photo IMG_2833_zpsfo5as0sj.jpg

"Wait, are we playing leap frog?" 
 photo IMG_6292_zpsvxrnhemi.jpg
(source

Too much wind here...
 photo IMG_6566_zpsrvqdfx3x.jpg
(source

Windy days and blanket scarfs
 photo IMG_7545_zpsf7ntlucy.jpg
(source)

Freezing and smiling through it
 photo IMG_7640_zpskkk2po5z.jpg (source)

RBF much? ;) 
 (source

Awkward!
 (source

Looking off into the distance....
(source

Finding my balance for dancer pose...
(source)

Like outtakes as much as I do? See previous posts here, hereherehereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment