Monday, April 25, 2016

Give me All the Colors

 photo IMG_0800_zps91n3th9w.jpg  photo IMG_0820_zpsgvsugkx6.jpg  photo IMG_0806_zpsjdbzyvxp.jpg

Sometimes less is more and other times more is more. On this day I knew I would be taking photos in front of this gorgeous blue brick wall, and I wanted to pair that with color. And by color I mean lots of colors! Teal, hot pink, yellow, denim, & purple are all colors that are great for Spring..why not pair them all together? I am so glad I did as I ended up taking individual items I like, and turning them into an outfit that I love! 

Can we just take a minute and talk about this umbrella please? Brelli makes these beautiful handmade, eco-friendly umbrellas that are just as good for rain (even storms with up to 40MPH winds) as they are for sun. They provide 99% coverage from UVA/UVB/UVC rays, which for a girl who has had quite a few skin cancer scares is ideal! The sun is amazing, but being smart about skin protection is just part of healthy living. This umbrella will be by my side all summer long. 

 photo IMG_0797_zps72xyprzy.jpg  photo IMG_0837_zpscngi77lo.jpg  photo IMG_0813_zpsyhcutpux.jpg  photo IMG_0818_zpsr5omytok.jpg  photo IMG_0804_zpse4zo0u1f.jpg
Dress: c/o Bailey Blue // Shoes: Lulus // Jacket: Pepe Jeans // Bag: Shoedazzle // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sistersmarie & get 1st month FREE!) // Necklace & Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Umbrella: c/o Brelli

Do you ever dress with the "more is more" concept when choosing a colorful outfit? How do you keep your skin safe in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment