Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Neon and Leather

 photo IMG_1820_zpsi4rgj4cq.jpg  photo IMG_1867_zpsxnwsa0fa.jpg  photo IMG_1852_zpsuiqjwcmy.jpg  photo IMG_1871_zps2e9xdcfv.jpg

I love me some neon, so this dress has been a love of mine since early 2012 when I found it online at Victoria's Secret. Over the years, I have worn it alone, with a denim jacket, a white blazer, and a faux brown leather jacket, so it only seemed fair to style it with a black leather fringe vest this time around. There is just something about taking a feminine item and pairing it with a masculine one that I enjoy so much. It just goes together, you know what I mean? 

Sisters marie teamed up with Park Lane Jewelry (see Kaitlyn's look tomorrow) and styled their Fall line for their new catalog. I am loving these beautiful gems! I think my favorite would have to be this layered necklace. It looks like four separate pieces, but it's actually all connected. My favorite part is you can un-clip the longest stone necklace and wear it separate from the group. It is so versatile and I find myself grabbing for one of these variations on a daily basis. 

 photo IMG_1853_zpscrbqogc3.jpg  photo IMG_1836_zpsl7teribx.jpg  photo IMG_1869_zpsmsersgti.jpg  photo IMG_1818_zpsrczgdnyc.jpg  photo IMG_1876_zpsrvwtqkoe.jpg
Dress: Victoria's Secret (similar) (similar) // Vest: Nordstrom (similar) // Shoes: Raye (similar & under $60) // Bag: Sole Society // Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings, & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: ZeroUV

Are you a fan of neon paired with leather? Which piece of jewelry shown above do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment