Monday, August 1, 2016

A Chambray Kind of Day

 photo IMG_1816_zpslub2jtb1.jpg  photo IMG_1812_zpscmmzdmfl.jpg  photo IMG_1802_zpssoo1x1d6.jpg  photo IMG_1815_zpsd2e8kvce.jpg

I have owned this chambray dress for over three years now and it just never gets old to me. The material is so breathable and cozy you just can't help but want to have quite a few chambray kind of days! Because it is an oldie but a goodie, Zara no longer sells this dress. However, I totally found an identical one (here & on sale!) so now you can all enjoy this dress as much as I do.

Each time I wear this beauty, I try to switch up the styling a bit. From a July 4th look to a causal afternoon at the Lake House, this dress is always a great idea for effortless style. This time around I dressed it up a bit by adding sea foam heels & sunglasses, a coral tote bag, and lots of glam jewelry. In the end, the chambray dress took on another look and this styling might be my favorite of it so far. 

 photo IMG_1805_zpsll9toqql.jpg  photo IMG_1799_zpss1nc26va.jpg  photo IMG_1813_zpsqx8lmwid.jpg  photo IMG_1811_zpspp8v65wt.jpg  photo IMG_1807_zpsuzuhokda.jpg
Dress: Zara (similar) // Shoes & Sunglasses: JustFab // Bag: Jessica Simpson (similar) // Necklace, Bracelet, & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Fitbit // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Demure

Do you own a chambray dress yet? What is your go-to outfit for effortless style?

No comments:

Post a Comment