Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Little Black Dress

 photo LBD_zpslnkad0uz.jpg  photo LBD 3_zps1cjolw9b.jpg  photo LBD 1_zpsafdlkzgu.jpg  photo LBD 5_zpsuahg7e5e.jpg


Everyone needs a little black dress in their wardrobe (or ten!). Seriously though, I am a big fan of stocking up on items that can be worn year in and year out and won't go out of style. Which is why I have quite a few black dresses that I love! This LBD is a twist on the norm with great cut-outs in the sleeves, and a keyhole detail in the back. It is perfect for a date night, GNO, or can even be worn under a cardigan and paired with cute flats for a day at the office. Head over to Tobi and pick up this beauty at half price. New customers always get 50% off their first order!

On this day, I was having dinner out and wanted to mix my neutrals. I love mixing brown and black even though I think most people still see it as a fashion faux-paw. Rules were made to be broken ladies, mix those neutrals! I wanted to add in a few other colors so I added my red glasses and a mix black and dark denim jacket. In the end I loved my outfit but I did feel a bit like a go-go girl! ;) 

 photo LBD 2_zpspg2uw4tk.jpg  photo LBD 6_zpsqbzthdse.jpg  photo Fall_zpsnzzm0gri.jpg  photo LBD 4_zpsayk94nka.jpg
Dress: c/o Tobi // Jacket: Guess (similar) // Boots: c/o Sole Society (similar) // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Moon Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Cuff: Coach (similar) // Watch: Fossil

How many LBD's do you have?
Are you a fan of mixing black & brown?

P.S. Get 50% off your first order with TOBI!

No comments:

Post a Comment