Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Quintessential Everyday Wear

 photo jjill_zpsan4jguos.jpg  photo jjill 3_zpseir81wke.jpg  photo jjill 5_zpsd14fwrp4.jpg  photo jjill 6_zpslojco5bn.jpg

I am all about effortless style, especially when it comes to my early mornings and getting the kids off to school. This outfit is has all the pieces to create what I like to call, quintessential everyday wear. J.Jill had me covered when it came to making this look comfortable and also fashionable. 

Leggings are a girls best friend, and nothing says "Hello, Fall" like a great black pair. By adding a gray striped tunic and a classic chambray top over, I have all the layers I need to stay warm and on trend for my day. To finish this look off, I added white converse shoes, a black hat, neutral cross body bag, and tortoise sunglasses. 

 photo jjill 4_zpsyujkyucw.jpg  photo jjill 2_zpszdkm2uhs.jpg  photo jjill 1_zpsmf3tjzkl.jpg  photo jjill 7_zpswcpz35n6.jpg
Chambray Shirt, Top, & Leggings: c/o J.Jill // Shoes: Converse // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Hat: Gap (similar) // Sunglasses: Coach (similar) // Necklace & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry

Now, can I talk about my favorite thing about these photos? Hello moon in the background! I am such a sucker for a fun backdrop and what is more fun than the great outdoors and the moon? Not many things I think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment