Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ivy Walls & Overalls

 photo overalls-19_zpstdf4qjtu.jpg  photo overalls-18_zpsrx5nw45k.jpg  photo Overalls-10_zps9eyyevow.jpg

These pictures combine two of my favorite things when taking Fall photos: ivy walls and overalls. It really doesn't get more seasonal then this, so when myself and Kaitlyn stumbled upon this location in Geneva, it was blogger love at first site. I actually drove by it five days later and all the leafs had fallen down. Clearly these photos were meant to be! 

I have discussed in the past my overall obsession, and this pair just makes me love them more. I am a huge fan of all black outfit pairings, so when I was gifted this beautiful top from Style & Co, I thought it would be a great addition to break up the all black look I had planned to wear. I love the gray stripes, so I decided to use that color to pull more gray into my outfit by adding these heels. I also used the maroon stripe to inspire my sunglasses pairing. Sometime inspiration comes from one article of clothing and this time around it was all about this top!

 photo overalls-20_zpsjfp7fsqm.jpg  photo overalls-14_zpsn77u7g3d.jpg

Shop the look:

 photo overalls-13_zps20hfugqm.jpg  photo overalls-17_zpszzautith.jpg  photo overalls-11_zpstehvzbqe.jpg
Top: c/o Style & CO // Overalls: AG Jeans // Bag & Heels: JustFab // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Watch: Fossil // Teal Ring: House of Harlow 1960 // Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Hat: c/o Sole Society
Are you a fan of overalls? What do you think of the ivy wall we found? Swoon worthy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment