Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Denim on Denim with a Twist

 photo styleandco-4_zpsndu6abfk.jpg  photo styleandco-7_zpss5cp5m1q.jpg  photo styleandco-3_zpswwgfa2aj.jpg

Rocking denim on denim is one of my favorite outfit combos. In past years, I've worn my Canadian tuxedo by styling two different shades of denim together and adding very little other color. Now-a-days, I enjoy pairing very similar shades of denim and adding pops of color to the look. 

I recently got this blanket scarf for Christmas and I have to admit, I have been wearing it like a blanket on a daily basis. It's just warm and cozy and I love the colored stripes. I thought adding this scarf with plum boots and a plum lip were the perfect additions. I decided to play off the lace-up detail on this top by pulling in more white in my hat and fringe in my bag. In the end, my outfit was perfect for everyday winter wear! 

 photo styleandco_zpsasblufvv.jpg  photo styleandco-8_zpsd87e2isx.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo styleandco-5_zpsf4wbik6h.jpg  photo styleandco-9_zpsycrnx2vn.jpg  photo styleandco-6_zps16ddruht.jpg  photo styleandco-2_zps1nmeuz8w.jpg
Top: c/o Style & Co // Jeans: Old Navy // Scarf: Nordstrom (similar) // Boots: Michael Kors // Bag: Just Fab (similar & only $25) // Watch: ASOS // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Hat: Box of Style

How do you style you denim on denim? What do you think of this pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment