Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Classic Style

 photo 5X6A6444_zps6sssxvvn.jpg  photo 5X6A6438_zpsrzw9plnb.jpg  photo 5X6A6450_zpsbue1coem.jpg

There is nothing more classic (or timeless for that matter) then a white button up shirt paired with any style jeans. It is effortless and will always be on trend. There is no wrong way to style this look either. Weather you decide to pair your top with a great pair of flare denim or even skinny jeans, each outfit takes on a unique look of it's own. 

I decided to add a few pops of pattern to my outfit by adding this beautiful patchwork cardigan and a great print bucket bag. Next up, I piled on the silver jewelry (hello beautiful silver watch!) and added black sunglasses to tie in the black from my bag and my choker. To finish my outfit I added my favorite navy shooties and I was good to go with a date with my son (did you catch Monday's post?). 

 photo 5X6A6469_zpssxyzlymj.jpg  photo 5X6A6426_zps1yoqqcgc.jpg  photo 5X6A6460_zps5b8xsozl.jpg  photo 5X6A6454_zpsdgkogqp5.jpg  photo 5X6A6448_zps3wabzjqv.jpg
Cardigan: c/o J.Jill // Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger // Top: Express (similar) // Shoes & Sunglasses: c/o Sole Society // Bag: c/o J.Jill // Choker: Amazon // Earrings, Ring, & Watch: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Chain Ring: Tiffany & Co.

How often do you wear this classic combo? 

No comments:

Post a Comment