Wednesday, April 12, 2017

An Edgy Twist on a Tulle Dress

 photo fashion-41_zpsiprpnlgv.jpg  photo fashion-40_zps4a2854nc.jpg  photo fashion-42_zpsjx3yn85d.jpg

Sometimes my favorite outfits happen by pairing items that I didn't necessarily think I would end up wearing together. Let me back up a bit. I was recently gifted this beautiful tulle dress from eShakti. This dress was literally made for me as I choose this dress from their site, and then added a cap sleeve to the style. How cool is that? If you've never shopped at eShakti before, I would highly recommend playing around on their website. It really is great to show up places knowing no one will have the same outfit on as you because you are rocking custom clothing! 

Ok, now back to the pairing. The plunge neck ended up being lower then I expected. I tried on two bras before thinking I'd have to either wear no bra or a bralette underneath. Last week I bought this edgy strappy one from Express and figured why not at least try it on with this dress. I had it in my mind there was no way I would like it, but it took on an entire new look as soon as I did! To keep the edge, I put my hair in a faux hawk style braid, a bold pink lip, and lots of great gold jewelry. 

 photo fashion-46_zpsyfzn9mvt.jpg  photo fashion-44_zpszknsfx4f.jpg  photo fashion-47_zpsq21eaqvs.jpg  photo fashion-45_zpsqqpn83c6.jpg  photo fashion-43_zpslod89rns.jpg
Dress: c/o eShakti // Bralette: Express // Shoes & Bag: JustFab // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Necklace: Amazon (similar) // Cuff: Coach (similar) // Earrings: Box of Style // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Sorbet 

Do you ever wait to make the finial call on your outfit until you try everything on? Most times I surprise myself how much my opinion changes once I actually put the clothes on me and not just look at it as a flay-lay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment