Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Casual Everyday Wear: Color Pops

 photo fashion-155_zpsei7bnvzg.jpg  photo fashion-149_zpslres8smp.jpg  photo fashion-156_zpsadh2oa1u.jpg 

It doesn't get more "casual everyday wear" then a tank top styled with drawstring shorts. It's such an effortless outfit, and when you add the right accessories, it can actually look quite put together! I love this stripe tank from Target, the open back is a cute detail and it's a nice twist on the norm. I decided to mix it up a bit by adding a few pops of color. I love blue, so I used the blue from my denim jacket to tie in other colors in this outfit.

 These shoes are in major rotation and I can't believe I snagged them for under $20 on Hautelook! I have to admit, I don't shop on that site too often, but when I do I always find the best deals. Another item in major rotation is this pom pom tote. It's under $80 and has a drawstring closure to keep your items in and sand out (if you use it for a beach day). I just love this tote! Honestly, most of the pom pom totes I have been seeing lately are all well over $100 so I was super excited with the price and quality of this one. 

 photo fashion-151_zpsckno7e2e.jpg  photo fashion-150_zpsmzc4mtwb.jpg  
SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo fashion-154_zpsjaaoksjm.jpg  photo fashion-152_zpsy1mjfpou.jpg  photo fashion-153_zpsisi575cn.jpg
Tank & Shorts: Target // Shoes: Top Mode via Hautelook // Jacket: Pepe Jeans // Bag: T+J Designs // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Bracelet:  // Cuff: Coach // Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: Rayban // Necklace: Shop Jules 

How do you make a everyday outfit seem more dressed up? What do you think of this pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment