Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Florals & Flowers

 photo fashion-146_zpsktw6j5ym.jpg  photo fashion-142_zps1sqfqur3.jpg  photo fashion-145_zpsybdn8g8t.jpg 

This past weekend was filled with celebrating all of the amazing women in my life for Mother's Day. On Saturday, we had lunch at Granite City Food and Brewery to honor my mother-in-law and all of the amazing things she does for our family. Kaitlyn had picked out the restaurant, and oh my goodness was the food there amazing! It was my first time going and I have to say, it will not be my last. We also celebrated my mom this day with a pool party and BBQ dinner at her house, complete with a Portillo's chocolate cake. It was 80 degrees outside and sunny, truly a perfect day to be outside and surrounded by the people we love the most in this world!

I decided to wear one of my favorite floral dresses that I have been getting lots of use out of over the past three years. Hey, if it's not broken... Since I too am a mother, I was given tulips and I can't think of a better pairing then floral prints and flowers. Can you? It's like they knew I would be taking outfit photos outside of the restaurant. ;) I have to say, it's not realistic to have flowers hanging out of your purse, but it sure is beautiful! 

 photo fashion-143_zpsnl6bpzhw.jpg  photo fashion-144_zpspzqygxzm.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo fashion-147_zpsdhe1zytb.jpg  photo fashion-148_zpsjipy0d2m.jpg
Dress: Kohls (similar) // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Shoes: Top Moda via Hautelook // Watch: Movado // Bracelet & Rings: Jared // Sunglasses: Ray-ban 

What did you do this weekend? Have you ever tucked fresh blooms into a bag and walked around? 

No comments:

Post a Comment