Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Perfect Summer Top | J. Jill Linen Button Down


31 weeks down down, 9 weeks to go. Isn't that crazy?! Part of me wonders where all the time has gone and part of me feels like the third trimester may quickly wear out its welcome. I tried on four different outfits before work this morning before I found something that was both comfortable (a main goal of mine) and presentable...AKA my morning routine takes a lot more time than it used to. For most of my pregnancy, I was able to wear some of my regular, looser fitting shirts with maternity jeans. These days, many of them no longer work so I have been spending a lot of time in dresses (this is one of my favorites) but with our recent string of chillier rainy days, I opted for white jeans to keep the Summer vibes alive and this amazing linen button down. You guys, my new favorite shirt!

I was so excited when I put it on because it's a long length, non-maternity (which means it will be perfect post-baby) and since it's linen, it's super lightweight. It has side vents too so I think this will be one of my go-to tops to beat the heat when I'm feeling super preggo towards the end of June ;) Things are getting very real lately, friends...my body has changed a lot and so has our second bedroom, which is now almost fully transformed into the little man's nursery...stay tuned for photos of the progress next week!



SHOP THE LOOK:








Wearing:

Top: c/o J. Jill
Jeans: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Shoes: c/o Sole Society (similar)
Purse: Express
Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Lemon Cup: Kate Spade via Shopbop
Sunnies: LOFT
Flowers: Mariano's

No comments:

Post a Comment