Thursday, July 13, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it | Sole Society Nude Bag


Every women needs a great nude bag in her wardrobe. I was lucky enough to be gifted this one from Sole Society three years ago and it's still in perfect condition. It mixes and matches with literally anything and everything and even dresses up the look a bit with all it's classic glory. A great nude bag never goes out of style ladies! In the market? Shop a few of my favorites at all price points below. 

SHOP NUDE BAGS:


When I styled my nude bag back in 2015, I wore it to a family photo shoot. I paired it with a breezy maxi dress, denim jacket, and neutral mixing shoes. (Can these shoes get a shout out? Still one of my favorite pairs as well!) This nude bag really tied the shoes into he look and even dressed up the outfit a bit more. When Kaitlyn recently wore my bag, she paired it with a gorgeous ruffle, OTS top, white denim, and classic nude sandal. I think both looks were elevated by pairing them with such an iconic piece like a nude bag. 

What are your thoughts on owning a large nude bag? 
How do you like our pairings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment