Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Easy Everyday Style

 photo sistersmarie-133_zpshd9twvyz.jpg  photo sistersmarie-139_zpsatwq14zl.jpg

So often as bloggers, we post outfits we have styled for photo shoots, but gone are the days of our daily outfit photos. I don't know if yo know this, but for the first 5 years of blogging, I simply took photos of what I was wearing and posted said outfit the following day. Then, I learned most bloggers shoot a few looks each time they take photos to get better quality photos and better backdrops. I remember thinking how genius this was, gone would be the days of the gloomy outfit or umbrella photos because you could take photos on a good weather day. That said, some of the outfits I shoot are not worn for a full day. Sure, some I wear at a later time and just don't worry about pics, but some don't make it past the photos shoot. This look is a nod to the old days of blogging as this was the outfit I was actually wearing this day. No extras, no added styling, just my little ol' #ootd. 

 photo sistersmarie-138_zpsumatfutp.jpg  photo sistersmarie-135_zpsjuhdbhrp.jpg

This outfit is the perfect example of easy everyday style. A great pair of crop denim, cute print top, suede moto jacket, and chic flats. There is nothing out-of-the-box about this look, but it's timeless and effortless making it super easy to style and get out the door. The jacket was definitely an investment piece, but I figured I'd trade in a few of my faux leather ones and get a "big girl" jacket. About time! ;) That said, it is still OK to pick up some great pieces at deal prices as well. This hat is on sale for $10 right now, score! 

 photo sistersmarie-141_zps6eksum6n.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo sistersmarie-137_zpspb1rzft0.jpg  photo sistersmarie-140_zpsbgqkecog.jpg
Jacket: Blank NYC // Top: c/o J.Jill // Jeans: Express (similar) // Shoes: Victoria's Secret (old) // Hat: Forever 21 // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Watch: Fossil (similar)
What is your go-to easy everyday style? What do you think of this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment