Tuesday, November 14, 2017

XoXo, Gossip Girl


I am officially naming this look "Gossip Girl meets Girl Boss." I am a sucker for anything with a bow, so I jumped at the chance to channel my inner Blair Waldorf with this feminine tuxedo blouse and and my absolute FAVORITE coat of the season, this beautiful plaid trench. (Not to mention, an ivy covered wall? I was pretty much living out an entire day at Constance Billard on the Upper East Side). To keep things modern, I paired my top with jewel-tone corduroys which are my go-to Fall color and SO comfortable. 

Let's not forget to draw attention to the best velvet loafer/flats I have probably ever owned to date...We have already boasted about them various times but it's only because they're the kind of shoe you want to wear everyday and that means you guys NEED to know about them.

Basically, there's nothing about any of this 👆 that I don't love.



With Gossip Girl on the mind, answer me this: Were you team Blair or Serena? I loved them both for different reasons (Blair, her attitude and Serena, her perfect hair) but I'm a huge Blake Lively fan in general so she generally won out. Does that girl EVER have a style fail? Sigh, I miss the good old days of teen dramas on the CW. 

But wait...I just finished the first season of Riverdale so I guess my taste hasn't changed all that much... 😂






How do you feel about this super prepster style? 
Thanks for reading!

Wearing: 

Top, Pants, Jacket, Shoes, Bracelet: c/o Cabi Clothing
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar)
Sunnies: Old Navy
Lipstick: Glo Skin Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment