Friday, May 18, 2012

Because Kaitlyn went to Vegas

I have been to Las Vegas 4 times within the past 2 years for a mix of business and pleasure and though I'm not the biggest fan of the city, it always provides great opportunities to go all out when it comes to style. I surprised my fiance with a dinner at the Bellagio to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and I was excited to wear my new MNG by Mango dress from JC Penney (Note: who else loves their new campaign and in turn, has noticed a dramatic change in their selection? There are some great deals!) I'm glad I picked it up in coral as well because it fits like a glove and can be dressed up or down. I paired it my nude peep-toe pumps (sadly, not every passerby in Vegas understands how necessary it is to capture a good full length photo). 


Fiance also treated us to a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower which was beautiful at night, and gave us a whole different view of the Bellagio Fountains (my favorite Vegas attraction). 


On our previous trip to Las Vegas, my hair was longer and I was tanner, but still went for the blue dress. I suppose the Vegas is a perfect place for a devil in a blue dress, right? ;) 


Do you feel more confident in wearing bold looks in Vegas? (No clear heels, please!)

#Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Vegas trip! You looked so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete