Monday, May 14, 2012

Did You Plan That?

Lisa and I usually discuss our outfits for events beforehand, but this year's busy Easter morning filled with bunny visits and finishing cooking touches didn't allow us much time to connect. Well, SURPRISE! We couldn't have been more shocked when we went to hug each other at my Grandpa's house that morning: SAME Express dress...SAME styling...(and VERY similar shoes). Showing up in the same piece of apparel isn't that strange, but I hadn't worn my jean jacket in months, so the fact that Lisa donned hers too was quite amusing. There was obviously a "Who should go home and change?!" moment in our minds, but in reality, it just made for a great story and photo opp!

Lesson learned: Discuss before you dress :)


#Kaitlyn

8 comments:

  1. How funny!!! You both looked amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubley cute! Love the dresse and that you both paired it with denim jackets...and I'm glad denim jackets are making a comeback. Great look!

    www.whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The 80's is getting a second chance this year with all the neon and denim that has resurfaced and I am definitely okay with it ;)

      Delete
  3. I remember seeing this picture on Lisa's blog and I thought it was so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you both wore the same dress with the denim jacket! You both look adorable and that dress is just so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! That's so amazing!! Love it~ :)


    xoxo,
    Mslingx2
    http://mslingx2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete