Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Little Red Jacket

 photo cabiClothing_zpslob60gpg.jpg  photo cabiClothing-2_zpsu4zdsgnh.jpg  photo cabiClothing-7_zpsrvre5fdf.jpg

Before now, I have never owned a little red jacket. That said, how did I go 38 years of life without doing so? It's such a statement piece and so perfect for this time of year, and going into the holiday season. It really makes any outfit pop but put it over another item that already has red in it or pair it with a red lip, and it's next level!

On this day I styled my LRJ over what started as an all black look. Leggings and a turtleneck are the "bones" of this outfit, then I added this gorgeous bonus blouse over and decided to use the tie around my waist. You can totally use the tie around your neck as well, but I digress. Once I was loving my layered look, I added two-toned boots, gold jewelry, and my LRJ. In the end I was obsessed with this unexpected look. Spoiler alert, I've worn it twice since. Hey, if it's not broken, don't fix it! 

 photo cabiClothing-6_zps3umy5fim.jpg  photo cabiClothing-4_zpsl8cqovrv.jpg  photo cabiClothing-3_zpszqwafuvp.jpg  photo cabiClothing-9_zpsg8i9fgjp.jpg  photo cabiClothing-10_zpstb4ixple.jpg  photo cabiClothing-11_zpshkxiqs4w.jpg
Jacket, Blouse, Turtleneck, Leggings, Boots, & Jewelry: c/o cabi Clothing // Sunglasses: Raen // Clutch: French Connection (similar & under $20!)


What do you think of this layered look? Do you own a little red jacket? This entire outfit can be found currently selling on the cabi website. I do want to point out to you guys something that is very important (I think). As bloggers, we promote clothing and other items and a lot of the time, we make a % if you buy any items by using our links. I want to let you know, I don't make any money off you ordering your very own cabi pieces! I simply work with this brand because I love the quality, what the company stands for, how they give back not only nationally but global, and the clothing are all such great items you can use season after season. In short, cabi is a brand I am happy to promote and stand behind just because I love it and think you will too! 
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment