Thursday, May 24, 2012

Living Nine Months for Three

My fiance is a bit dumbfounded by how much I love summer (and how our restaurant selections become limited based on whether or not there's an outdoor patio), but all my life, I have gravitated towards the warm months. The list of things I look forward to come June-August is always growing but includes staples like our annual 4th of July party, every food on a stick at fests, weekends at the lake, and of course, my favorite kind of fashion: Effortless. I find great satisfaction in being able to wear a dress every day, because it eliminates the time it takes to (stylishly) put together two items every day. A casual dress and towel dried waves from a post-run shower is my favorite look. Here's some of my summer inspiration to get you just as excited as I am! 

What are your favorite ways to stay (and look) cool in the summer?

What events do you look forward to most? (Whatever it is, I hope you compliment it with a seasonal Summer Shandy).


#Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the summer AT ALL. lol. I can't stand the sticky humidity and sweating all the time. But I do love the clothes! Maxi dresses are my summer drug of choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kaityln on this one, love me some sun. But I also agree with you, maxi dresses and skirts are my summer drug of choice as well! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete