Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Shops at Target

I have seen commercials every morning for the past few weeks advertising the introduction of "The Shops," 5 specialty stores products being sold at Target. The venture will be going on from May 6-June 16 at stores nationwide, and I am really excited to see this come to fruition. As small business owners and entrepreneurs, Lisa and I fully support all those people who are taking a risk to follow their passion, so I can't wait to see the affordable lines from The Candy Store, Cos Bar, Polka Dog Bakery, Privet House and the Webster. The limited edition lines include everything from home decor and beauty products to printed dresses. As if I wasn't obsessed with Target enough already...





Does anyone else have a problem when it comes to "just getting what you came for" at Target?

#Kaitlyn


UPDATE: As usual, I have been to Target more times than my Red card can handle in the past few weeks and got a chance to check out these brands... The Webster dress won me over big time.

2 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with target too. i can't help myself. i try to rationalize buying clothes there since they're usually pretty reasonably priced. but i'm lucky if i can make it out without spending $100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? My fiance doesn't understand how it happens, but I always seem to be able to come up with a great reason to walk out with a hot pink maxi dress or 3 bottles of essie nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete