Monday, June 18, 2012

Because Kaitlyn Went to a Bridal Shower

I recently attended the bridal shower for two of my favorite people. It was held at White Eagle Country Club in Naperville which was a perfect setting with a nice view of the golf course and amazing chandeliers. I got to spend time with some of my best girlfriends, eat way too much (stuffed french toast, pastry table, cake, need I say more?) and indulge in some quality opportunities for photo shoots. They got some awesome gifts and I can't wait to be invited over to their new apartment for wine night ;)

I equate wedding showers with the Kentucky Derby in a way because it's a perfect chance to be super feminine by wearing a beautiful dress (and a floppy hat if you wish). I'm obsessed with the mint color of my dress, what do you think of the popular pastel palettes lately?


Dress: Nordstrom, Shoes: Bakers (similar) (similar), Belt: JC Penny

 Adorable favors! "The Perfect Pair"

#Kaitlyn


4 comments:

  1. Love that color on you! Those favors are super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen! I'm loving mint lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Giovanna! Perhaps it will be up on bistm.com soon ;)

    ReplyDelete