Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No More "Feed the Models" Jokes

Thanks to fashion model Elettra Wiedemann, those long legged beauties who own the runway will no longer have to endure criticism about how little they eat. Wiedemann has come up with the idea to provide them with a healthy dining options that can be eaten quickly, as many times the events are so fast-paced, leaving little time for munching. The pop-up restaurant is titled "Goodness" and is set up for four or five days at fashion events and then taken apart to move on to the next one.


Wiedemann said, "I kind of created Goodness for me because I was always at these (events), I was always wanting to eat something healthy that I could get easily and be on the go and engage with local culinary scene. Because I would be in these amazing cities. And I'd want to go to this restaurant or that restaurant, but I wouldn't be allowed to or able to. And so, now, they all come to me. I created it for myself. I'm lucky other people think it's a good idea." (via)






As a gal with a healthy mind (but a sweet tooth), it's nice to hear about opportunities like this one that make it a little easier to maintain a balanced lifestyle. After all, we may not all be models, but we certainly exert a lot of energy on shopping sprees, right?



#Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment