Friday, June 29, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

When I saw Kaitlyn's stripe tank from Forever 21, I knew I needed to borrow it ASAP! ;)
Now that I have, I'm not sure I want to give it back. I have actually called DIBS on this one (meaning when she's ready to sell, I get the first stab at it)! Kaitlyn rocked this look out with white denim and studded sandals (and an awesome background to boot)...

Photobucket

I decided to keep it casual too and paired it with jean shorts and an orange flat for a pop of color:
f21 stripe tank

I can also totally see this tank with a great maxi skirt, colored shorts, and even with pants and a blazer. This is a super versital shirt for sure. (LOVE THAT) ;)

#Lisa

6 comments:

  1. ahh cute! Love the tank! Happy Friday :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tank girls! I love how you both styled it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many options with that too! Looks great on the both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Love when something that cute is also so comfortable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic dear!! :)

    CCG
    Ccurlgirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete