Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Because Kaitlyn Went to a Wedding

I recently attended a wedding for the first couple to get married in our group of friends and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I loved dancing the night away with my favorite people and everything else was wonderful from the food (funfetti cake!), to the music and the beautiful venue with all of their personal touches. Now the official countdown starts for our big day ;) 


Dress: Express, Necklace: J.Crew (borrowed from Lisa) (similar), Shoes: DSW (similar)

Green & Turquoise are two of my favorite colors this summer

The whole group

Such a beautiful bride!

What do you think of combining two colors from the same family, green & turquoise?

#Kaitlyn


7 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I think you stand out from the rest of the group.

    And funfetti cake at a wedding?! Awesome! Who doesn't like funfetti. It kinda irks me when people have coconut icing or banana or something like that.. not every one likes that. Funfetti is definitely the safe way to go ;)

    kenzi
    http://simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and turquoise combo especially because that necklace is to die for, I have been wanting to get this J.crew bauble necklace for weeks!
    xo
    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The funfetti cake was such a fun idea, something everybody loved as a kid. Eliza, the necklace is a must...goes with so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress looks perfect on you, and I love the way you mixed it with accessories :)

    you have such a lovely blog!
    What do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mauro! Will def check out your blog.

    We would love to see a closet from you up on bistm.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look amazing in that dress! That necklace is to die for. I can't wait to see pictures from your wedding, I hope you will share! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lara! It was one of those times where I tried the dress on and it felt like it was made for me.

    I will absolutely be sharing wedding photos...we only have about 350 days to go ;)

    ReplyDelete