Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dream Shopping: Lisa

On a daily basis I find clothing, shoes, and accessories and fall madly in love with them. Then I get real and realize these are dream items for me at this point in my life. ;) But, you can find alternatives! Here's how...

Here are my dream items:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LAMB heels $379.99


Here are my girl on a budget items:

blacktanktop

Photobucket
Gap Jeans $59.95

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Luichiny Heels $79.99

What do you think? Do you ever see an item you are lusting over and then search for a more resonablely priced alternative?

#Lisa

4 comments:

  1. No, I normally don't search for the reasonable alternative. I usually just sit there and drool/daydream over the original. Such as the chanel. I'm pretty sure I would give my left arm for a chanel flap bag. (at least I could still carry it on the right side though!) I did find an adorable quilted kate spade on an amazing sale though- so that will have to do ... for now ;)

    kenzi
    http://simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) I'd give my left arm for a vintage chanel too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have searched for alternatives a lot. But of course I still sit there wishing I had the original. Stupid price tags. (I'm CRAVING a Celine bag.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I bought the jeans that were the better price....I have a problem... ;)

    ReplyDelete