Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Because Lisa Loves Everyday Wear Too

I know I am known for my wonderful maxi dress collection and lets be honest I DO live in dresses. However, I am still a mommy on the go and sometimes jeans, a blouse, and some flats are my go to as well! This day I had kids and errands during the day and a meet up with Kaitlyn and our cousins later that night to prepare for a shower we all threw. This is what I wore: boho boho casual jewelry
Blouse and Cami: ThirtySomethingFashion Box Service, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Loft, Necklace: Jewelmint, Ring: C/O Sole Society, Sunnies: MNG by Mango

This blouse is so cozy! I love effortless outfits that look nice too. I threw on some chunky jewelry for the later part of the day because who doesn't love big jewelry? No seriously, who doesn't? Exactly.... ;)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful top! I love the sheerness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Just started following you! Check out mine:0

    http://thebellabordeaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete