Friday, May 3, 2013

Peaked My Pinterest: Braided Headband

I am officially Pinterest hair obsessed and there is no cure...only more styles to try ;)  At least once a week, I go into my "hair-lots of braids" folder on Pinterest and try one out.

Here is the pin that inspired my look by Nasty Gal:

I had day three hair so I figured this was the perfect way to go. The method I used was slightly different because I have bangs and wanted a few curly front pieces. 

Layers no layers, bangs no bangs, I feel like this look can be pulled off by anyone. 


Don't forget to tuck the ends under on each side! Use bobby pins to secure.
 
Here is the finished product. You may remember it from my outfit post last week:

Are you a fan of the braided headband?

#Lisa

13 comments:

  1. looks great on you :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute. i wish i could wear these hairstyles.

    [oomph.]
    $500 Mother's Day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies! It was super easy and great for a day you don't want to do your hair on ;)

    ReplyDelete