Friday, July 13, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

I got this amazing blouse at Zara a few months ago and it has quickly become one of my favorites! I styled it with jeans, some basic gold and brown jewelry, and a yellow flat for a pop of color. 


Photobucket
Top: Zara (similar), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: 9 west, Necklace: Jewelmint, Wrist Wrap: C/O Kristin Hassan, Belt: Fossil

When I swapped it to Kaitlyn, she also went with a casual day time look. I LOVE the idea of wearing this blouse with white denim! I will for sure be trying this. Thank you Kaitlyn for inspiring me to be a copy cat and wear exactly what you wore! 
zara blouse
Top: Zara, Jeans: H&M (similar), Bag: Forever 21 (similar) , Bracelet: swap w/ Lisa (J Good)

What do you guys think about the polka dot blouse? I feel like it's a staple item to have in your closet.

#Lisa

2 comments: