Friday, July 20, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

When I raided Kaitlyn's closet during one of our swaps in April, I saw this neon wonder and knew I needed to borrow it right then and there! How amazing does Kaitlyn look wearing this dress with sandals? LOVE! (Can we also discuss how beautiful my mother-in-law is?! I married into good gene pool! ;)

IMG_0574
Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Payless (similar)

When I wore it, I wanted to dress it up a bit for a night out with the hubs. I decided to add rose gold, pink, and green hues to the pallet. It's such an eye catching colored dress. Gotta love Forever 21!

Photobucket
Dress: Forever 21, Earrings: C/O Kristin Hassan, Shoes: Shoemint, Pashmina: C/O International Pashmina, Bracelet: Kristin Hassan

Cute right?! I love a good swap.
Have you swapped with a friend or family member recently? Shop our Friendswap bags here.
#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you both styled it. It really is a fantastic dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog. Keep up the fabulous work.

    Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the swapping concept - have never tried it myself but definitely want to!
    that dress is so pretty too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete