Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sexy Spring Eyes

I don't know about you, but when it comes to all things beauty/fashion, I think of myself as a collector and it's no different when it comes to makeup. I generally use the same shades on a daily basis, but I like to mix it up every now and again. This was an impulse buy at the checkout counter at Victoria's secret. Photobucket
It tells you step by step what to do and how to apply the makeup. I didn't use the dinky application brush it came with, but I LOVED the results.
Photobucket
What do you guys think? Worth the $15 for sure in my mind! Plus I think the name of the product is spot on, sexy spring eyes! ;)

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice ;) I wear my eyliner everyday,and change eyeshadow etc. ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It's nice it gives you step by step instructions on how to apply..I would be totally lost, ha. xo!

    ReplyDelete