Friday, August 24, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

I saw this photo of Kaitlyn back in July of last year and knew I needed to borrow this dress. How stunning does she look?! I finally asked her in August to borrow it and she gladly added it to my friendswap bag!

267632_569960278517_4162121_n
Dress: Francesca's, Bag: Coach, Earrings: Francesca's

 Not sure why, but I felt like a light mint colored dress needed to be worn in early summer/mid summer, not early fall which is when I borrowed it. (YES, Kaitlyn let me keep this dress in my closet for almost 1 year!)

I FINALLY wore it for a early dinner date with the hubby in late June...


Photobucket
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar), Watch and Earrings: Kristin Hassan, Sunnies: Loft

What do you think? Is mint just for spring/early summer or can it be worn year round?

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love mint and I say it can be worn year-round! Beautiful dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress! xo you both look great

    ReplyDelete