Friday, August 3, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

One of the many reasons I love having a sister in-law? If one of my outfit options fails, she has a closet and multiple wardrobe racks full of options waiting for me. It was one of those days where I didn't like anything I owned (big problem, I know) so Lisa came to my rescue with this GentleFawn dress. We both chose to pair it with wedges (mine, nude and Lisa, dark brown) and a braided belt, but Lisa definitely went the extra mile by adding turquoise earrings. I always love a pop of color ;)




#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. You both look fabulous- as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!Looks amazing on both!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! Love the dress on you both! :)

    ReplyDelete