Monday, August 6, 2012

Because We Went to a Rock Show

Nothing says summer like all the outdoor festivals and "taste of's" that go on every weekend, so when we found out that my brother's band (lisa's husband) would be headlining one, we were so there. Our entire family came out and I had a life-changing ear of corn, mexican style (lime juice & cheddar cheese). For the win!

Lisa: Dress: Victoria's Secret, Necklace: C/O Just Fabulous, Shoes: Target, Watch: Kristin Hassan, Bracelets: Baublebar, Ring: House of Harlow, Sunnies: Loft (similar & under $6!) (similar)

Kaitlyn: Tank: H&M, Shorts: H&M (similar), Watch: Nordstrom (similar), Bracelet: Kristin Hassan 


I spy a Sister Marie on stage... Just showing my brother some support :)

#Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Very cute :) You both look great and it sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! I love a great outdoor music festival myself :-)

    ReplyDelete