Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Because Kaitlyn is Falling for Autumn


There are many beautiful aspects of fall including the vibrant foliage and hot drinks that warm your blood, but one of my favorite things is the way the light looks before dusk. Suddenly all the trees and landscaping become illuminated and it’s the perfect balance between fall and an Indian summer where I wish we could hide until winter is over.

This was a casual Sunday spent with the fam, so I opted for air-dried waves, colored jeans, a comfy top and my current loves: the studded loafers. Gives it something extra, right? 
Top: LOFT, Jeans: GAP (Similar), Shoes: GoJane (Similar)

Okay, I guess my fiance in plaid is one of my fall favorites too ;)

What is your favorite part of fall?

#Kaitlyn

8 comments:

  1. Love that pant color! So pretty! I am just loving this fall weather too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of fall is the beautiful weather & LAYERING! I love the color of your pants!

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, layering makes everything more fun :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you paired the purple pants with the cozy grey shirt! Perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've decided i need 5 more pairs of these jeans!

      Delete