Monday, September 24, 2012

Because Lisa Is OBSESSED with Leopard

You may have seen me in leopard print before. Perhaps it was this post. Or maybe this one. Or it could have been this one. Either way, the results are in, I am officially obsessed with leopard print! Here is what I wore for a Sisters Marie meeting:




Dress: Loft, Boots: C/O Sole Society, Necklace: T plus J designs, Silver bangle C/O Kristin Hassan, Silver crystal bangle: Baublebar, Bag: C/O Just Fab, Chain Ring: Tiffanys & CO, Stackable Rings: Shop Jules, Lip color: Rose Blossom by Bobbi Brown
 
I love everything about this outfit. Everything. I especially love that I ventured away from my standard red/leopard/black/gold combo. This was out of my box and yet so me all at the same time. Love outfits like that! The meeting was awesome and we have big things in store. Be excited! We are!
#Lisa

7 comments:

  1. You look amazing and I love the dress and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is fantastic. And I'm so excited to hear about what you guys have been working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sarah, it's one of my new favorites for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also obsessed with leopard! That dress is fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and pop of pink with the necklace! - Carla

    ReplyDelete